I was asked by the Mayfield Kentucky Chamber of Commerce to be the speaker at their quarterly breakfast. They wanted me to speak about the content of my book: Get Big Results From A Small Ad Budget. I was happy to accept. The local newspaper came and took good notes and wrote a very informative description of the 45 minute Seminar. Below is the article.
By Matt Schorr
The Mayfield Messenger
Clay Campbell, public speaker, consultant, and author, addressed members of the Mayfield & Graves County Chamber of Commerce this morning at the chamber´s Quarterly Breakfast. Today´s gathering was held at The Place For All Occasions and was host to a number of local officials, including Mayfield Mayor Arthur Byrn ...
Clay will speak at your event on any of these topics
- Get Big Results From Your Small Ad Budget
- Escape From Mediocrity
- 12 Steps to a Better Website-Raise Your Rank in the Search Engines
- Transactional and Relational Customers
- The Pendulum: It´s 1963 All Over Again
- Above Average Advertising
- Calculating the Ad Budget
- How to Buy Word of Mouth Advertising
- The Do´s and Dont´s of Writing Ad Copy
- How To Attract More Customers